Monday 21 December 2015

I Guess i'm addicted too watch BBC in action

I've been blogging about my passion for a few years now, but since this year my interests expanded too another thing. The beauty of the BBC, wow how amazing and omg such a size!
I just love too adore pictures and movies night after night. See them in Action and watch their shiny big ones pounding and going on like machines. Seen allot of action movies if you know what i mean, but when i see an amateur movie of a gorgeous white girl being pleased up too the max by a beautiful BBC its so arousing. So I thought I should make some compilations of the ones i like most, for you too share. Would you like such?

2 comments:

  1. Bernice, thanks for bringing your gals only blog to my attention. I admit to also enjoying BBC males seeding white women, especially those who are doing so with
    their husband's encouragement. Over the past couple
    years I've managed to collect quite a few pure amateur
    clips from various sources which deal with this topic.
    If you, or anyone else here is interested just let me
    know. Some are posted to my Motherless Page and some
    are on my XHamster page. Also have a large collection
    of stories centered on this topic which I'm willing to
    share..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, you guys are beautiful. Wish to see you in a certain video.

    ReplyDelete