Monday 10 November 2014

Hung like a h.or.se

As I found out I love my dog for just being the sweetest pet ever know and giving me so much pleasure, I started searching for this crazy urge of of loving animals and stuff.
I stumbled up allot of things. I thought I was crazy for loving my sweetie but there are so much other people in too this. And the best is, they share it!
I found nice footage of girls making love too a very nice horse, and wow they even make him get his orgasm, omg! As I am a fan of loads of cum I was amazed. I watched and searched.. and found allot! Oh Wow, there are girls like me and they are doing it for real!! sucking those big ones for hours just to make them spray all that seed into their mouths, wow so amazing!
Also found out the most girls are from Brasil, and don't know if they like it just because they like it or just because the get paid allot. But I also found some footage of a girl just like me who was lucky to experience the real thing, and posted it on the forum we all know, omg this is real!

That night after my investigation I dreamt about it, and then i thought of making a compilation for you guys and girls(although the girls are not representing, please send me a message if you're a girl amazed by this) I left the thing of my favorite forum out, because of respect for the producers
Hope you like it (3,9gb)

the password for the file is at the bottom of my page, if you have trouble finding it contact me on twitter @bernice_bo

http://dfiles.eu/files/78k837h15 no password

18 comments:

  1. Yes I seen several clips of girls and horses. Wow i saw one traking pee last summer he was amazing ive dreamed ot sucking one one of that big of cock let it cum all over me be so hot hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got so much response on the blog, guess im not the only girl with that fantasy

      Delete
  2. No, you're not the only one! This is extremely beautiful... LOVED the video you put together :) So sexy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't open the video link please where can I watch it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I used to ride every weekend when I was 13-16. Wasted years. If only....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to ride as a girl too, my aunt had a farm in upstate NYS. Care to chat sometime?

      Delete
    2. totally right Diana, if only :-)

      Delete
    3. Hit me up on twitter Anny, or just sign up for the forum

      Delete
    4. I signed up for the forum, waiting for approval

      Delete
  5. more history of you and your dog, and s possible a simple video, thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful blog bernice plz keep it up xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bernnice wow your gorgeious lady ...awesome blog ty ...forsure enjoy to see much more pls an thank you very much 💖👏😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. To achieve orgasm, you have to let the man lick into your spot. They licked like a cat drinking water. Licking constantly at the position you like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To achieve orgasm, you have to let the man lick into your spot. They licked like a cat drinking water. Licking constantly at the position you like.

    ReplyDelete