Friday 23 August 2013

The toys we all love

When i started my search for the ultimate toy I started with the ones we all started with. Pencils, pen's, markers, deodorant sticks and even bigger.
Then my eye caught these girls riding the ultimate knot. I was amazed and started my protracted search for my ultimate toy and maybe the real thing too! I love the shape I love what comes out and i love the feeling of being filled up to the max
Today i made a compilation of more then 2 hours of knotting and riding these fantastic shapes and sizes you can download it here! ,.....and you know were the default pass is ;-)

Woef!

3 comments:

  1. Are you posting pics etc of you in this set?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bernice desire extracting file passsword toys and does not recognize what I can leave here

    ReplyDelete