Sunday 18 August 2013

my first blog post

Hi I'm Bernice!

You probably know me form some of the websites i joined over the years or maybe because your stumbled up on my profile because we share something in life only few people desire or have interest in.

During the years of my search for knowing more about the subject and if i just liked viewing content such or maybe enjoy it one day I've seen and experienced allot, spoke to people, met new friends, exchanged experiences or shared the passion of loving something we can not openly speak, you'll know what i mean.
with my blog i hope share more of what i know or share what we all like watching.
if i share i will do this very secure (you can find de default pass for my files at the bottom of my page), but alway honest.
pls hit me up on twitter or write me a message!

x Bernice

8 comments:

  1. Nice.. keep it going!!

    Are you on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog very much. I would love to be your friend and share a lot of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernice. Love your blog. I am a tall Dutch guy 36 yo with a very large..... My girlfriend can't handle it. Can you help me with some tips how to make it fit? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenice, we share the same interests, i have known about it since i was 11 and its still a great part of my life now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bernice, I have some video's of my wife getting fucked by a smallish dog, lots of cum. If you want me to send them to you, contact me at :- dogkowner77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Bernice, I have a lott CDs com videos de zoofilia, too much goods. If you want I can send to You. Contact me by my e-mail aleph.rp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. bernice you are amazing i love girl so you i ask yours news

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi bernice i love to enjoy Im very very interested if you can share please i thank you very much ...you can contact me at osons1960@gmail.com or chris.hubley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete